viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2009

i looked into your eyes and saw a world that does not exist. i looked into your eyes and saw a world i wish i was in.


Let’s face it: I’m scared, scared and frozen. First, I guess I’m afraid for myself…the old primitive urge for survival. It’s getting so I live every moment with terrible intensity. It all flowed over me with a screaming ache of pain…remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted. When you feel that this may be good-bye, the last time, it hits you harder.



we are earthquakes, we are tidal waveswe are destruction at its finestwe are lava in the cavewe feed on the irony, we drink hypocricywe are everything we hate,but we have everything we need





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario